Learn how to create an interactive website, allowing visitors to post and retrieve information provided by you or your site’s visitors. In this online course, you’ll see how to create dynamic web pages using the PHP programming language and the MySQL database server.
During the course, you’ll walk through the development of a complete content management system web application. You’ll receive clear, step-by-step, instructions demonstrating how to create a complete website capable of dynamically displaying data from a MySQL database.
You’ll discover how you can allow your site’s visitors to add new information to an online database, search through posted data, and create meaningful printed reports. By the end of this course, you’ll have plenty of useful code templates that will help you create your very own dynamic, web-based, content management system.
Duration: 3 Months
- Walk through the development of a complete content management system web application
- Learn to create a complete website capable of dynamically displaying data from a MySQL database
- Discover how to allow your site’s visitors to add new information to an online database, search through posted data, and create printed reports
- Course Outline
What Is PHP?
Basic PHP Programming
More PHP Programming Features
Creating a MySQL Database
Creating a Dynamic Home Page
Displaying Database Content Dynamically
Allowing Visitors to Enter Data
Implementing a Simple Search Engine
Producing Attractive Printer-Friendly Pages
Controlling User Access
Backing up and Restoring MySQL Data Files
There are no prerequisites to take this course. Prior HTML coding experience is helpful, but not required.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- Mac users will not be able to use the WAMP5 software, and must provide their own PHP and MySQL development environment.
- PC: Windows XP or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- During the first lesson in the course, you will be walked through the process of installing WAMP5 software, which provides a full PHP and MySQL development environment. You can download WAMP5 for free here.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka