Certified Ethical Hacker Certification
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program is the most comprehensive ethical hacking course on the globe to help information security professionals grasp the fundamentals of ethical hacking. The course outcome helps you become a professional who systematically attempts to inspect network infrastructures with the consent of its owner to find security vulnerabilities which a malicious hacker could potentially exploit. The course helps you assess the security posture of an organization by identifying vulnerabilities in the network and system infrastructure to determine if unauthorized access is possible.
- DescriptionCertified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) is the world’s most advanced certified ethical hacking course that covers 20 of the most current security domains any individual will ever want to know when they are planning to beef-up the information security posture of their organization.The accredited course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals. The course outcome helps you become a professional who systematically attempts to inspect network infrastructures with the consent of its owner to find security vulnerabilities which a malicious hacker could potentially exploit. The course helps you assess the security posture of an organization by identifying vulnerabilities in the network and system infrastructure to determine if unauthorized access is possible. The CEH helps a cyber security professional master penetration testing.
- The Purpose
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
- Course Outline
Course Outline of CEHv10 :
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
- About the Exam
Exam Name: CEH 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
Number of Questions: 125
Test Duration: 4 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certification exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has real world applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall cut score for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 85%.
iWeek is EC-Council’s Official Online Synchronous Platform, where candidates can attend classes from any part of India . iWeek Live Online is the most advanced, Instructor-led state of the art training environment. It comes with a certification exam voucher and extended access to EC Council’s iLabs, online lab platform
iWeek Package Includes:
- E-Courseware (Valid for 1 year)
- EC-Council’s official Online lab environment- iLabs (Valid for 6 months)
- Exam Voucher (Valid for 1 year)
- 10 days of Live-Online instructor-led training by Master Trainer.
- Certification for the Exam and Attendance.
EC-Council | iLabs is the ultimate resource for every IT Professional looking to learn more or hone their skills in Hacking, Penetration Testing, Secure Coding, and much, much more!
- Enhances learning across multiple subjects
- Each Subscription is a Virtual Private Cloud
- Target Rich Environments
- Cloud Based Cyber Range
- 100% Automated
- Hands-on Learning
- Access or learn anytime and anywhere
- No Software Required
01st March 2021 | Mon-Fri
Timing: 10 AM to 2 PM Hours (IST)
Last Date of Registration: 27th February 2021