Learn to develop web apps in a snap with Django
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. This course gives an introduction on machine learning using python & will discuss topics necessary for the participant to be able to deal with web framework using Django and host using AWS.
The classes are led by 5+ years industry experienced professionals.
New Schedule to be released soon..
- Using Django
- Plot data using appropriate Python visualization libraries
- Web development using Django
- Create and Deploy using Django
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with developing applications in either a graphical or non-graphical environment (will be an advantage).
- Understanding of the basics of structured programming, including concepts such as flow control, variables and parameters, and function calls
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Minimum Memory: 1 GB
- Recommended Memory: 4 GB / 8 GB
- Minimum Disk Space: 160 GB
- Recommended Disk Space: 1 TB
- An Overview of Python
- The Python Environment
- Using Django
- Introduction to Web Development and Django
- Django and Atom Installation and Development of First Web Application
- Templates and static files
- Models and Databases
- Forms /li>
- Model Forms/li>
- Advanced Template features
- Session Management
- User Authentication and Authorization
- Django ORM
- Advanced Model Concepts
- Django Middleware
- Deployment of Application In the Live Environment
Course Fee: USD 150