AutoCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) program used for 2D, 3D Design and Drafting. It always precise drawing and development of 3D Shapes applicable in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
AutoCAD is used in industry, by architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, city planners and other professionals.
It is recommended to have a PC/Laptop for your best learning…..
- Class Schedule and Duration
Duration: 45 Hours
Civil : 01 March 2021 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM IST (Malayalam)
Mechanical : 01 March 2021 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST (Malayalam)
Last Date of Registration: 27 February 2021
- Drafting Basic Geometry
- Modifying Drawings in AutoCAD
- Annotation & Style
- Layer Management
- Hatching & Gradient Techniques
- Isometric Drawings
- Parametric Drawing
- Blocks & Attributes
- Object Linking & Embedding (OLE Concepts)
- Layout Management
- Plot and Publish
- 3D Modeling Concepts in AutoCAD
- Tutorials and Projects
- External Reference (Xref) Concepts
Course Fee: INR 6000 + GST