Here’s your chance to learn how to program the easy way in C++. Introduction to C++ Programming is a project-oriented course. You’ll get right to programming in this course—even if you have no prior programming experience! Before you know it, you’ll be putting together programs, and you’ll see how easy programming really is.
Duration: 3 Months
- Understand C++ code and how to fix errors
- Learn about the different areas of computer memory and how to best store data in variables
- Learn to harness the computer’s calculating power and use it to your advantage
- Understand how to use loops, arrays, C strings, and functions in C++
- Learn to put together your own programs using C++
- Course Outline
Your First C++ Program
Understanding Your C++ Code and How to Fix Errors
Data Types and Computer Memory
Storing Data in Variables
Letting the Computer Do the Math
Letting the User Choose
Repeating Code With Loops
C Strings for Storing Text
Functions for Dividing and Organizing Code
Saving and Retrieving Data
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 7 or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka