Welcome to Windows 10, the completely new operating system from Microsoft, which offers a more robust, more powerful, and completely unique computing experience. In this course, you will gain the foundation you need to get started right away using Windows 10.
File Explorer can help you manage your files and create basic text documents using WordPad. From to finding files and folders, to organizing and editing photos, to managing files on external drives, you will learn everything you need to know about getting the most from this operating system. And since security is important, you will also learn how to protect your files, as well as how to protect and update Windows 10.
By the time you finish this course, you will have mastered the basic skills you need to get the most from Windows 10 for both work and play.
Duration: 3 Months
- Discover how to find your way around the Windows 10 operating system including the expanded Start menu, desktop and system settings
- Learn to customize features and personalize your desktop
- Discover how File Explorer can help you manage files and learn to create basic text documents using WordPad
- Learn how to protect your files and update Windows 10
- Course Outline
Use the Start Menu and Apps
Personalizing Your Windows Desktop
Working With Text and Files
Exploring Your System
Using OneDrive and Cortana
Manage and Edit Your Photos
Managing Files and Folders
More Fun With File Management
Protect Your Valuable Files
Tips, Tricks, and Shortcuts
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka