This QuickBooks course will teach you how to manage your business financials with QuickBooks Online. This powerful accounting software has helped millions of small business owners oversee their finances. And with the cloud-based program outpacing the desktop version, there’s no better time to refresh your QuickBooks knowledge.
You will learn to use key features of QuickBooks Online and gain hands-on experience creating invoices, receipts, and statements; track payables, inventory, and receivables; generating reports; and more. Whether you’re new to QuickBooks or need a quick refresher, this course will empower you to take control of your business’s financial accounting, all with the ease and convenience of an online platform.
Duration: 3 Months
- Learn everything you need to know about running QuickBooks in a small to mid-sized business
- Discover how to set up a chart of accounts, reconcile your checking account, and create estimates
- Learn to create and print invoices, receipts and statements
- Understand how to track payables, inventory, and receivables
- Gain the knowledge you need to generate reports
- Course Outline
The Chart of Accounts
Centers and Lists
Recording Expenses—Part 1
Recording Expenses—Part 2
Credit Cards and Loans
Recording Income—Part 1
Recording Income—Part 2
Recording Income—Part 3
Sales Taxes and Reports
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- When your course starts, you will be directed to access and utilize the free QuickBooks Online practice site to complete the lesson and assignment steps. You do not need to purchase a subscription or additional software to complete this course. However, please note that this course is suitable only for the QuickBooks Online version. The desktop versions of QuickBooks are not compatible with this course and should not be used. If you have the desktop version, you should consider registering for the course specifically designed for your version.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka