Learn to manage the financial aspects of your small business quickly and efficiently with this powerful accounting software program. QuickBooks is designed especially for the small-to midsized-business owner who needs a fully functional accounting system that’s also easy to use.
You’ll gain experience as you master the tools you need set up a chart of accounts; reconcile your checking account; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables; create estimates; and generate reports. Whether you’re new to QuickBooks or have already used earlier versions of this accounting software program, this course will empower you to take control of the financial accounting for your business.
Duration: 3 Months
- Learn everything you need to know about running QuickBooks in a small to mid-sized business
- Discover how to set up a chart of accounts, reconcile your checking account, and create estimates
- Learn to create and print invoices, receipts and statements
- Understand how to track payables, inventory, and receivables
- Gain the knowledge you need to generate reports
- Course Outline
The Chart of Accounts
Fixed Assets and Depreciation
Accounts Payable I
Accounts Payable II
Accounts Receivable I
Accounts Receivable II
Accounts Receivable III
Inventory and Estimating
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows XP or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- QuickBooks Pro 2015 or QuickBooks Premier Edition 2015 (not included in enrollment).
- Note that while this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka