This comprehensive online course introduces additional features that will help you get the most out of your QuickBooks 2017 software. You will learn how to manage multiple company files, export and import list data from one file to another, and make journal entries. If your business handles inventory, you will learn how to enter price levels and track discounts and credits. You will even learn how to track mileage on vehicles you use in your business.
This course also covers many other common topics that small business owners encounter, including creating customer statements, assessing finance charges on overdue balances, using QuickBooks’ batch invoicing features to create multiple invoices, and writing off past due balances when the customer won’t pay.
This course is designed for those who already have a good grasp on the basics of this program or have successfully completed the Introduction to QuickBooks course. Whether you’re a small-business owner, or bookkeeper or accountant needing a QuickBooks refresher, this course will make you more confident and secure in accounting for your business.
Duration: 3 Months
- Learn to manage multiple company files, export and import list data from one file to another, and make journal entries
- Find out how to enter price levels and track discounts and credits
- Learn how to track mileage on vehicles you use in your business
- Understand how to create customer statements, assess finance charges on overdue balances, create multiple invoices, and write off past due balances
- Learn how to enter common owner transactions
- Understand how to track loans and use the budgeting feature
- Course Outline
Working With Company Files
Securing Your Company Files
List Items and Inventory
Ordering and Selling Inventory
Vendor Discounts and Credits and Adjusting Inventory
Tracking Price Levels and Customer Discounts
Tracking Vehicle Mileage
Working With Customer Balances
Batch Invoicing and Creating Letters
Petty Cash and Gift Cards
Owner Transactions and Journal Entries
Loans and Budgets
This course is designed for those QuickBooks users that already feel that they have a good grasp on the basics or have successfully completed Introduction to QuickBooks.
- This course must be taken on a PC. It is not suitable for Mac users.
- Windows Vista or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- The desktop version of QuickBooks Premier Edition 2017 is recommended for this course (not included in enrollment). QuickBooks Pro 2017 can be used, but please be aware that there are some features discussed in the course that are not available in the Pro edition. However, the course lessons have been modified to accommodate Pro version users. The Enterprise version of the software can also be used.
- Note that while this course is based on the U.S. version of QuickBooks, users of the Canadian and Australian versions will be supported in the Discussion Areas to the extent possible.
- Adobe Flash Player. Click here to download the Flash Player.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Course Fee: USD 120Now available at Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakstan and Sri Lanka