- A recent Deloitte survey estimated 57 percent of businesses are increasing spending in AI.
- According to the world Economic Forum report, Artificial Intelligence to create 58 Million new jobs by 2022
- According to Gartner, by 2022, 90% of corporate strategies will explicitly mention information as a critical enterprise asset and analytics as an essential competency.
- Data science and machine learning are transforming entire industries and becoming an entrenched part of everyday life. Companies have been collecting data for many years.
- According to LinkedIn, there is a massive demand for people who can mine and interpret data.
Data Science Professional
Welcome to the Future. Certification in Data Science is your first step to future technology, AI. The course begins with Python Basics for which 10 hour online recorded session would be shared with the candidate. The Data science classes are led by industry experienced trainers in the domain.
- Class Schedule and Duration
Duration: 30 Days/ 30 Hours (live online class) + 10 Hours (online recorded session)
Start Date : 30th October 2020
Class Schedule: 4 PM to 5 PM (IST)
Last Date of Registration: 29th October 2020
Python knowledge – 10 hours of Python Basics online recorded session would be shared with the candidate
- Course Outline
1. Python and Statistics for Data Science
2. Data Analysis and Visualistaion with Python, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Seaborn
3. Machine Learning Introduction, Supervised, Unsupervised Learning
4. Regression, Classification, Logistics, SVM, Decision Tree, Random Forest, Ensemple Techniques, K Means, KNN, PCA etc.
5. Loss Function, Cost Function, Accuracy, Precision, Recall, Confusion Matrix, RMS, RSS etc
6. Introduction to Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP
- Program Delivery
- Sessions would be conducted from Monday to Friday. Each session would be of split into training hours followed by a Q&A session.
- Course Completion Certificate would be provided to all successful candidates with their relevant grades.
- The assignments will be counted towards the internal assessment marks of 25% in the overall grading.
- Assessment on each module will be conducted at the end of the module through Online Tests which will be MCQ based tests. Module tests which would account for 75% of the grading.
- Examinations are means to ensure and enforce successful understanding of the underlying concepts and their applicability.
- The entire content is carefully created keeping in mind the background and exposure levels of the students.
- Delivery would be an Online Trainer led live sessions. Training would be conducted through G-TEC Virtual University portal for which user credentials would be shared with you on enrollment.
- Any help required by the students during their self-study time will be provided by our instructor.
- Students are expected to have access to PC and Internet for practice, assignments and examination.
- Hands-on is planned in the form of assignments. Solution videos will be shared with the registered students. Doubts in the assignments will also be cleared through portal.