Certificate Course in Software Testing
Software testing is an analysis conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the software product or service under test. The Test techniques include the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding software bugs (errors or other defects), It also verifies that the software product is fit for use.
With testing you will be able to detect and solve defects rather than having to resolve them at the end of the process.
- Finding defects, which may get created by the programmer while developing the software.
- Gaining confidence in and providing information about the level of quality.
- To make sure that the end result meets the business and user requirements.
- To ensure that it satisfies the Business Requirement Specification and System Requirement Specifications.
- To gain the confidence of the customers by providing them a quality product.
- Manual Testing
- SQL-Structured Query Language
- OOPs concepts and Core Java Introduction
- Selenium IDE and RC Introduction
- Selenium Web Driver 2.0 and 3.0 Introduction
- Atlassian JIRA
- JIRA Software Concepts
- JIRA for Agile – SCRUM and Kanban
Batch Start Date : Batch Not Scheduled
Duration: 2 Months/ 45 Hours
Course Fee: | INR 6900/- + GST